The F-1000, F-1300 and F-2000 Series speaker systems are designed to provide high quality sound and reliable performance for restaurants, retail and audio/visual applications.
Features include two-way bass-reflex design, high impact polystyrene enclosure with a 4″, 5″ or 8″ low frequency driver and dome tweeter. For challenging acoustic environments, users can easily reduce the high frequency dispersion of F-2000 models by simply installing an included horn adapter. Model options include 70.7V transformer or low impedance, black or white enclosures and indoor or weather-resistant versions. All models include a versatile wall/ceiling-mount bracket for easy installation.
All F-1000, F-1300 and F-2000 Series models are backed with a five year warranty.
* Note: For outdoor installation, it is recommended that they are installed under roofs, eaves, or in other locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.
- Compact box speakers for music and voice paging distribution
- Excellent sound quality
- Twelve new models:
- Black or white
- Outdoor (IPX4)
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70/100V versions
- Octagonal horn design for smooth coverage
- Adjustable high frequency dispersion (F-2000 models)
- Extruded cabinet design improves low frequency performance
- Individual protection circuit on each component
- Screwdriver-adjustable power taps (70/100V models)
- Paintable grille and enclosure
- Wall/ceiling-mount bracket included
- Optional board, cluster and pole-mount brackets
- OmniMount-compatible (F-2000 models only, Series 20.5CA/WA)
- Optional subwoofers, model HB-1 or FB-120
- Five year warranty